Love, Bonito is celebrating the launch of its sixth store in Singapore at Waterway Point with an Enchanted Garden Party.
As part of the opening, the store offers a variety of fun-filled activities, including a magical Enchanted Garden Party pop-up, which visitors can visit starting 2th December.
According to Yilyn Tan, VP of Retail and Country Director at Love, Bonito, “Alongside the continuous optimisation of our online experience, we’re always looking to expand our omnichannel presence by opening more brick-and-mortar stores both locally and globally. With the rebound in offline retail and growing consumer preferences to experience products in-person, our sixth store in Waterway Point serves as a destination for the family-oriented go-getter, due to a large percentage of mall-goers being families and female shoppers.”
“We’re confident that Love, Bonito will deliver a refreshing shopping experience for families, and women across all stages and moments of their journeys,” she added.
The Ultimate Fashion Destination For The Family-Oriented Go-Getter
Located just a few minutes from Punggol MRT and LRT stations, Love, Bonito’s new store spans over 3,550 sqft. The new outlet features the brand’s modern decor along with the first-ever fitting rooms with swing doors for additional privacy in Singapore.
It boasts a wide selection of collections catering to all walks of life, from young families and working professionals to the new generations. The extensive collections available include The Staples, LYLAS: Bridesmaid, Embrace: Maternity, Festive Collection and its newly launched activewear line cheak.
The Enchanted Garden Party Pop-Up At the Atrium Space.
The Enchanted Garden Party Pop-Up is decked out with miniature landscaping inspired by the Punggol Waterway Park’s lush greenery and breathtaking waterfront.
Between 28th November and 4 December, the first 500 visitors who upload a photo to Instagram and tag @lovebonitosg, hashtag #LBEnchantedGarden will get a $10 Love, Bonito gift card. Simply show the social post to any Love, Bonito staff between 12 pm to 8 pm at Waterway Point’s Atrium Space to get your free gift card.
Love, Bonito has also teamed up with Tiong Bahru Bakery to offer delectable sweets to lucky customers. The first 300 customers at Tiong Bahru Bakery Waterway Point (#01-66) will be entitled to a $5 Love, Bonito gift card and 10% off All Day Dining vouchers from Tiong Bahru Bakery when they show the @lovebonitosg’s Instagram post (published on 1 December). No purchase is required.
Other amazing highlights of the in-store opening include
- Kids drop-off corner with engaging activities like colouring and reading time with the brand’s first children’s storybook Lili the Lioness & Friends
- Co-branded treat box by Love, Bonito and Kakkow with a minimum spend of $100 at Love, Bonito’s Waterway Point store
- Exclusive DIY terrarium kit by Love in A bottle with a minimum spend of $120 at Love, Bonito’s Waterway Point store
- Love, Bonito’s in-store photo booth for Instagram-worthy photo op
- A $5 Love, Bonito gift card and a jewelry case with any purchase in-store (no minimum spend) exclusively for Gold LBCommunity+ members
- Love, Bonito’s Festive 2022 Collection which comprises 80 pieces of cosy knits, elegant dresses and rompers will be showcased. Visitors can take a peek at the curated holiday looks from renowned celebrities and entrepreneurs such as Rachel Lim, Grace Chan, Kelly Mi Li, and Sofia Andres.
The newest Love, Bonito store is located at #01-55A Waterway Point, 83 Punggol Central Singapore 828761. It is open daily from 11 am to 10 pm. Prices for apparel range from $33.90 to $115.00.