As a busy woman myself, having staple bags for certain occasions is pivotal. We have ones for formal settings and ones for practical. However, what if you’ve got a meeting with your agent but drink night with your gals right after? That’s why Beauty Insider is telling you that you need the Louis Vuitton Multi Pochette Accessoires– fit for every occasion!
Many celebs absolutely adore the Louis Vuitton Multi Pochette Accessoires. One avid star who loves the bag is Mrs Biebs- Hailey Bieber. She is often spotted out and about, rocking the petite LV crossbody. However, many other big names can be seen with it such as Rihanna, Gigi Hadid and Olivia Culpo.
What Are The Louis Vuitton Multi Pochette Accessoires?
The Louis Vuitton Multi Pochette accessories are a fun and adaptable reworking of an already renowned style from the company that dates back to the 1990s. The smaller replica of this amazing item, as well as a circular zippered wallet, are removable parts of the new edition. The two distinct shoulder straps aren’t there by accident: during the day, a sporty strap will make it the ideal companion for city days, while in the evening, a beautiful chain will complement any ensemble. As a result, the 2019 edition is even more adaptable to a variety of circumstances, moods, and times of the day.
Types and Sizes
- 24 x 13.5 x 4 cm (Depth x Height x Width)
- Round zipped coin purse (Removable): L 9 x H 9 x W 2 cm
- Mini Pochette Accessoires (Removable): L 18.5 x H 10,5 x W 3 cm
- Pochette Accessoires (Removable): L 23.5 x H 13.5 x W 4 cm
Colours and Material
1. Khaki Monogram
2. Rose Clair Monogram
3. Noir Monogram Empreinte Leather
4. Crème Monogram Empreinte Leather
5. Bicolour Monogram Empreinte Leather
Here’s What You Need To Know
- You receive three bags instead of one, as well as a strap and a chain. You may simply mix it with other LV products and connect it to your other bags if you don’t utilise any of the components in the original Multi Pochette bundle.
- Because all of the components of the Multi Pochette may be removed, there are 15 distinct ways to wear it.
- The bag is an updated version of the timeless classic, with the signature LV monogram design.
How To Care
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your goods, especially the leather trim, against rough surfaces.
- Keep your product away from wet or humid conditions, prevent direct sunlight exposure, and keep it away from any direct heat source.
- Avoid contact with oily substances, cosmetics, perfumes, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any other material whose coloured pigments may transfer onto the product.
- Keep your goods away from water if at all possible. If the surface becomes damp or filthy, dry it using a lint-free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Soap or solvent should never be used.
- When you’re not using your product, put it in the felt protective pouch that comes with it.